Mitsubishi Motors Australia Limited (MMAL) added another strong sales result on its path of growth, with a 65% increase on July 2012, and an all-time record July import sales result.
Mitsubishi Motors’ official VFACTS retail sales of 5,655 for July 2013, sees a 65% growth on 2012 and an all-time July sales result as an importer. Recording a Jan – July YTD figure of 42,984, up 24% on 2012, MMAL has achieved its best ever recoded import result on record.
“MMAL has recorded its best start to a year since we became an importer, and we have achieved a series of record breaking sales results. “said MMAL CEO Mutsuhiro Oshikiri.
“It is extremely pleasing to see the result of our hard work and we must thank our exceptional dealer network for their tireless dedication to achieving these targets.” said Oshikiri.
MMAL July 2013 Highlights:
Passenger segment - 1,780 sales is a 73% growth on 2012 with a YTD figure of 13,446, up 37% from 2012.
- Strong Mirage sales recording 914 units, an all-time July record.
- Solid Lancer sales of 866.
SUV segment – 2,109 sales is a 45% growth on 2012 with YTD figure of 14,487, up 5% from 2012 – an all-time Jan – July YTD record.
- Record level ASX sales of 841, best ever July result.
- Record level Outlander sales of 883; best ever July result, with Outlander enjoying a 43% growth on 2012 with YTD numbers of 6,187.
LCV segment - 1,766 sales is an 86% growth on 2012, recording an all-time July record, with a YTD figure of 15,051, up 37% from 2012 and an all-time YTD sales result.
- All-time July result for Triton with 1,766 sales and the Triton 4X4 recording 1,410 sales, a whopping 156% growth on July 2012.