City Adventures with Mitsubishi and Leather and Lattes
October 10, 2015
Blogger, Leather and Lattes may not have owned a car for a long time but as soon as she got behind the wheel of the ASXSUV. She hit the streets and crammed in coffee adventures across Sydney. From Balmain to a beach day at Maroubra she packed heaps into her time with the ASX.
ASX features she loved:
* Reverse parking cameras – possibly the single best feature
* Power steering
* Comfortable leather seats
* Spacious and enough rooms for my full wardrobe!
* Automatic glass roof with the press of a button
* Cool radio channels I’ve never heard of like ‘Gorilla’ music
* Sharp brakes and great suspension
* Hello / Goodbye messages – cute touch
Driving the Mitsubishi ASX was a luxury and my only disappoint was having to give it back!
You can read the whole blog here.