Mitsubishi Motors Australia Limited – Download a Brochure Promotion (“Conditions of Entry”)
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Submission of an entry and participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry into this promotion is open to all Australian residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion commences 24 June 2014. Entries for each draw open and close on the dates and times specified in the table below (“Promotional Period”). All draws will take place at JAM, 277 Rundle Street, Adelaide SA 5000 on the dates and times specified in the table below. All times indicated are ACST unless specified otherwise. Non winning entries in each draw will not be automatically entered into subsequent draw(s), however non winning entrants may enter subsequent draws. Winners will be notified by email within 2 days of the draw and the names of winners will be published in The Australian on the dates and times specified in the table below.
11am ACST 29/09/14
Due to an editorial error, the name of Draw 1 winner will be published in The Australian on 10 October 2014 (instead of the original scheduled publication date of 9 October 2014)
11am ACDT 12/01/15
11am ACDT 30/03/15
1am ACST 29/06/15
4. To enter, entrants must download an online brochure of a Mitsubishi vehicle from Mitsubishi Motors Australia website located at www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au, “Buy a Mitsubishi” website located at www.buyamitsubshi.com.au or Facebook located at http://www.facebook.com/MitsubishiMotorsAustralia and provide all of the requested details when prompted to do so including the entrant’s correct full name, email address, phone number and postcode.
5. Only one entry permitted per person per draw, however non-winning entrants may enter subsequent draws.
6. If required, an unclaimed prize draw may take place on the dates and times specified in the table below at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The Winner(s) will be notified by email within 2 days of the draw and their name will be published in The Australian newspaper on the dates and times specified in the table below.
11am ACDT 12/01/15
11am ACDT 20/04/15
11am ACST 13/07/15
11am ACST 06/10/15
7. There are four (4) prizes to be won, one (1) prize for each draw. The first valid entry drawn in each draw will receive a 16GB Black & Slate Apple iPad mini with WiFi valued at up to $369.00 (RRP). Total prize pool value is $1,476.00 (RRP).
8. Entry is only open to Australia residents aged 18 years or over.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and address) and to disqualify any entrant who : (a) submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or (b) tampers with the entry process (including but not limited to tampering by way of use of automated entry software). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant the entrant will be deemed to be the person in whose name the email address listed on the online entry is held.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason whatsoever a prize winner does not redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
14. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize to the equal value and/or specification, unless to do so would be prohibited by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the promotion or any part of the promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the promotion.
16. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash unless otherwise specified.
17. Entrants and their companion(s) consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional websites is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
19. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
20. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these Conditions of Entry would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Conditions of Entry to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these Conditions of Entry all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax implications; (e) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (f) any tax liability incurred by a successful claimant or entrant and/or (g) a prize or use of a prize.
22. The Promoter is Mitsubishi Motors Australia Limited of 1284 South Road, Clovelly Park, South Australia. ABN 53 007 870 395. Telephone No. 1300 13 12 11