Mitsubishi has welcomed a new 4x4 double cab to its Triton ute range with the limited edition Triton GLX+.
Priced from $36,990 recommended retail, the new Triton GLX+ 4x4 Double Cab is fitted with bonus 16-inch alloy wheels, rear camera, display audio with 6.1-inch colour touch screen and rear step bumper over and above the GLX 4x4 Double Cab.
Available with either 6-speed manual or 5-speed automatic transmission with Sport Mode, the Triton GLX+ Double Cab 4x4 is equipped with a thrifty 2.4-litre MIVEC turbo diesel engine, Easy Select four-wheel drive system, tilt and telescopic steering, seven airbags, Hill Start Assist, Trailer Stability Assist, Emergency Stop Signal function and adjustable speed limiter.
Mitsubishi’s Triton GLX+ is currently available at Mitsubishi dealers nationally.
Triton GLX+ 4x4 Double Cab features
- 2.4-litre MIVEC diesel engine
- 16x7” alloy wheels
- Halogen headlamps
- Black grille
- Tilt and telescopic Steering Column
- Cruise control with steering wheel controls
- Hands free Bluetooth
- Combination meter
- USB port
- Twin LCD trip meter
- Rear step bumper
- Multi Information Monitor
- Display Audio system with 6.1" colour touch screen, AM/FM radio/CD player
- Rear camera
- A-Pillar assist grip (LH + RH)
- 7 airbags
- ABS/EBD/ASC/brake over-ride system
- Hill Start Assist
- Trailer Stability Assist
- Emergency Stop Signal function
- Adjustable speed limiter
- Side steps
- Easy Select 4WD system
- Electronic control transfer shift dial