- Major styling enhancements for the Eclipse Cross will debut in Q4 2020
- The highly anticipated all-new next generation Outlander will debut in 2021
- Every Mitsubishi Outlander to offer Forward Collision Mitigation and additional active safety features from 2021
Mitsubishi Motors Australia today announced updates to their SUV range, including one all-new, ground-up redesign.
MMAL CEO, Shaun Westcott, said “This is proof of our commitment to deliver high quality, leading-edge SUVs to Australian owners and their families.”
Summer 2020 will bring a significant update to the Eclipse Cross. This will incorporate major front and rear design enhancements, taking cues from Mitsubishi’s next-generation design language. The new Eclipse Cross will sport a fresh new look, revised interior, and new infotainment system.
The all-new next generation Outlander will be bigger, bolder and better than ever before, and will be the quietest and best-equipped Mitsubishi ever sold in Australia. Completely redesigned and reimagined in every way, the new Outlander will incorporate the latest Mitsubishi design language, with a bold, aggressive, and distinctive appearance. Loaded with technology and significant interior refinements, this game-changing vehicle will surprise many. Further details will be announced in a global reveal and launch event to be held in 2021.
1. This release is current as of July 20, 2020. Plans are current at time of release.
2. Active safety features are driver assistance technologies and are not a substitute for safe and careful driving.