With Mitsubishi’s Capped Price Servicing program, you’ll enjoy certainty and assurance, with the scheduled regular service price capped for up to 10 years⋄8. As one of Australia’s best service intervals of 12 months or 15,000 km (whichever occurs first), you can rest easy that your vehicle will be taken care of well into the future. What’s more, is that it is competitively priced and once a schedule of servicing costs are set for a model year, they are not changed for the life of the model.
For vehicles purchased from 1 October 2020 see:
- 20MY & 21MY Pajero Sport
- 20MY, 21MY & 22MY Mirage
- 20MY, 21MY, 22MY ASX
- 22MY Eclipse Cross Plug-in Hybrid
- 20MY & 21MY Eclipse Cross
- 22MY Outlander 4x2 & 4x4 2.4L
- 20MY & 21MY Outlander 4x2 2.0L
- 20MY & 21MY Outlander 4x2 & 4x4 2.4L
- 20MY & 21MY Outlander 4x4 DSL
- 20MY & 21MY Outlander PHEV
- 20MY & 21MY Pajero
- 20MY, 21MY, 22MY Triton 4x2 Petrol
- 20MY, 21MY, 22MY Triton 4x2 & 4x4 Diesel
- 22MY Express
- 21MY Express Automatic
- 21MY Express Manual
For vehicles purchased from 1 January 2017 to 30 September 2020
For vehicles purchased on or before 31 December 2016
Download Capped Price Servicing Terms and Conditions and Pricing Structure (pre 31 December 2016)
New vehicles sold from 1 October 2020 are eligible under the Mitsubishi Capped Price Servicing program. Government and rental vehicle customers are not eligible and additional exclusions may apply. Mitsubishi Motors Australia Limited (MMAL) may add or remove vehicles from the program, or vary terms of the program, from time to time without notice. Ask your dealer for full details.
If you purchased your vehicle on or after 1 October 2020, your vehicle may be covered by the Mitsubishi Capped Price Servicing program so you’ll enjoy scheduled regular servicing at a capped price for up to 10 years*
*Conditions apply. Please take a look at the Capped Price Servicing Terms and Conditions and pricing structure for further information.
The program covers all items listed in the Regular Service Tables including parts, labour, oils and fluids, workshop supplies and any applicable environmental or waste oil disposal charges. Double check your Service and Warranty Booklet for clarification.
Whilst the Mitsubishi Capped Price Servicing program is a genuine advantage, the following are not included:
- items that need more frequent attention depending on operating conditions (as described in the Service and Warranty Booklet),
- servicing as a result of the fitting of non genuine parts or accessories,
- normal wear and tear and consumable items requiring periodic maintenance (such as fuses, brake pads, wiper blades, batteries, tyres, wheel alignment, tyre rotation and balance etc),
- fluids, additives and treatments not specified in the regular service tables,
- accident damage to body, chassis or driveline components,
- adjustments not specified in the regular service tables and
- additional maintenance and repairs which may be recommended by a Mitsubishi dealer to suit your particular driving conditions.
If we need to do any extra work, we'll let you know before we start so that you're aware of any additional costs.
The program cannot be transferred to a different vehicle. But the program is transferable with ownership and will remain with the vehicle until it expires. Remember that if you do sell your Mitsubishi and it is still covered by the Capped Price Servicing program this can help with the resale value of your vehicle.
Be careful not to leave your regular service too long as you may not receive your total entitlement to the program or be eligible for the Extended New Car Warranty. We understand that it is not always possible to bring your vehicle in for a service exactly on the due kms or date specified. You should present the vehicle for service within 2,000 km or 2 months of the date (whichever occurs first) of the specified service. Failure to service your vehicle on time can also affect how your vehicle operates and lead to expensive repairs. If you miss a regular service, please talk to your Mitsubishi dealer for a solution. Missing any regular scheduled service also means you will not be eligible for the Extended New Car Warranty (if applicable).
That’s fine, your Dealer will look after you. The next service interval will then be scheduled 12 months from the service date or mileage 15,000 km from the odometer reading to ensure the vehicle is serviced within the time and distance range of 15,000 km or 12 monthsK26.
Yes, if the vehicle was originally sold new with Capped Price Servicing. It is transferable with ownership and remains with the vehicle until it expires according to the Terms and Conditions of the program. Entitlements cannot be transferred to any other vehicle.
Capped Price Servicing is available for a maximum of 10 years / 150,000km (whichever occurs first). Conditions apply. Excludes Government and rental customers.
Whichever occurs first.